Human Rights Examiner
The Center for Disease Control (CDC) officials are almost ready for their PR company to unleash a sophisticated, powerful H1N1 ‘swine flu’ vaccine multimedia marketing campaign to dupe doctors and exploit society’s most vulnerable through what social scientists call mind control that aims for behavior control.
In this case, the desired behavior is to accept a toxic spray or injection by obediently obeying the mind control marketing ploy, even against personal better judgement.
Gale and Null’s report highlights that while at Harvard in the mid-2000s, Peter Doshi published a study in the British Medical Journal, systematically unveiling a flawed predictive science to publicize health agencies’ influenza statistics and mortality rates.
“His analysis shook up enough health authorities to warrant twelve scientists from the CDC and National Institutes of Health to unsuccessfully take him on,” according to Gale and Null. Their report states:
Now at MIT, Doshi continues his analysis of a century’s worth of influenza mortality data and government manipulation of influenza data, such as the annual figure of 36,000 influenza deaths we hear and read repeatedly. (Doshi, Peter, Viral Marketing: The Selling of the Flu Vaccine, Harpers Magazine, March 2006)
Although this magical number was for all practical purposes alchemically conjured up via mathematical modeling back in 2003, it continues to be the most holy number in the CDC’s PR vocabulary every flu season.
Doshi draws the conclusion, published in the American Journal of Public Health, that commercial interests are playing the role of science in both industry and government. (MIT grad student’s study challenges notions of pandemic flu, MIT Tech Talk, April 16, 2008)
Rather than accepting the official version that vaccinations decreased influenza, “Doshi calculated an 18-fold decrease in influenza deaths between the 1940s and 1990s, a trend that began far before the introduction of widespread vaccination.” (MIT News, Study challenges notion of ‘pandemic’ flu CDC-labeled pandemics no deadlier than seasonal flu, April 11, 2008)
CDC 7-Step Spin to exploit public
Gale and Null report that Glen Nowak, Director of the CDC’s Media Relations, outlined a concise public relations template as communications spokesperson for the National Immunization Program.
At the 2004 National Influenza Vaccine Summit, Nowak presented the CDC 7-step PR campaign in a Powerpoint presentation in which Null and Gale discovered a very detailed and concerted PR and multimedia campaign that includes the following with quotes from CDC’s materials:
• To encourage the belief that influenza infection can ‘occur among people for whom influenza is not generally perceived to cause serious complications (e.g., children, healthy adults, healthy seniors).’ In other words, promote flu vaccination to those who don’t really need it.
• In order to ‘foster the demand for flu vaccinations’ the CDC should target ‘medical experts and public health authorities publicly (e.g., via media) [to] state concern and alarm (and predict dire outcomes)—and urge influenza vaccination.’
• By focusing on the message of dire health threats and human casualties upon those who don’t really need to be vaccinated, the CDC will reach its milestone of “framing of the flu season in terms that motivate behavior (e.g., as ‘very severe,’ ‘more severe than last or past years,’ ‘deadly’).”
• Throughout the flu season, the campaign would continue issuing reports ‘from health officials and media’ to emphasize that ‘influenza is causing severe illness and/or affecting lots of people—helping foster the perception that many people are susceptible to a bad case of influenza.’
• Of course, no marketing strategy is thorough without images. Ergo another ingredient in the recipe is to use ‘visible/tangible examples of the seriousness of the illness (e.g., pictures of children, families of those affected coming forward) and people getting vaccinated (the first to motivate, the latter to reinforce).’
Now in critical mind-behavior control spin timeframe
The CDC’s ‘key points’ indicate we are now in that critical timeframe for the CDC to distribute materials to “a variety of partners.’
“This includes aggressively disseminating all medical reports, studies and PR spins to the soporific media and corporate-funded medical associations to support the government’s mass vaccination efforts,” according to Null and Gale who predict:
“Come November, we will begin to see reports on ‘pediatric deaths’ due to influenza—although Dr. Martin Meltzer, a CDC expert in health economics, has stated ‘almost nobody dies of the flu’ and ‘deaths [are] associated with flu, but not necessarily caused by flu.’ (Manning, Anita. Study: Annual flu death toll could be overstated, USA Today. December 11, 2005) (emphasis added)
Richard Gale is Executive Producer of the Progressive Radio Network and a former Senior Research Analyst in the genomic industry.
Dr. Gary Null hosts the nation’s longest running public radio program on nutrition and natural health and is a multi-award-winning director of progressive documentary films, including Vaccine Nation and Autism: Made in USA.
Vaccine Nation (Trailer)