|on 2010/8/20 0:00:00 (75 reads)|
|A Baluch man have been killed by FC due indiscriminate firing on general public and fifteen Baluch have been randomly arrested; shifted to undisclosed location. Group of Baluch women survived FC firing in thump.
Occupied Baluchistan: Two officials of the Intelligence Bureau (IB) and the Frontier Corps’s (FC) Intelligence Unit respectively were shot dead on the RCD Highway near Mastung, around 50 kilometres from Quetta, on Thursday.
According to official sources, IB Inspector Abdullah and FC official Zahid Hussain were travelling to the FC camp in Mastung when unidentified armed motorcyclists intercepted them and opened indiscriminate firing. As a result, both of the officials died on the spot while the attackers managed to flee.
Police and other law enforcement agencies reached the spot and shifted the bodies to a nearby hospital for autopsy. The area was cordoned off and a search operation was started to arrest the killers of the officials. According to a senior police official, it was an incident of target killing and police have started investigation.
Jihand Baluch a spokesperson of Baluch Liberation Army (BLA) claimed responsibility for the killing of two Intelligence officials. He said both men were involved in abductions of Baluch political activists and were the members of Pakistan Intelligences Agencies and FC’s “Death Squads”, who have been accepting responsibility of killing Baluch disappeared persons in the name of different so called Organisations. [Such as Sipah-e-Shohada-e-Baluchistan and Armed defence group.]
FC convoy hits IED, 3 injured, A Baluch men killed by FC firing and several innocent people arrested
QUETTA: Three Frontier Crops (FC) personnel suffered injuries when one of the force’s vehicle hit an improvised explosive device (IED) near Turbat on Thursday morning.
According to sources, a FC convoy coming from Gwadar hit an IED which was planted in Danuk area, some five kilometres from Turbat. The blast injured three personnel. They were rushed to a hospital in Turbat and were stated to be in stable condition. The injured have been identified as Asghar, Ayub and Azam.
After the attack FC started indiscriminate firing in the area, as a result of the firing a Baluch youth Raheem Bux son of Yaqoob Baluch was killed. Local people also accused the FC of firing at a group of Baluch women who were fetching water from a pond in vicinity where the blast took place. Luckily, the Baluch women remained unharmed.
The FC has blocked the roads in Domb and Bahman areas for several hours. At least fifteen (15) Baluch men have reportedly been arrested so far, three of the arrested men have been named as Abu-al-Hasan Baluch, Bakhtiyar Baluch and Akhtar Mohammad Baluch son of Fakeer Mohammad Baluch. According to thump police the FC have handed over 10 men to them (police) and they are now putting pressure on police to register false cases against these men.
Meanwhile Baluch resistance organisation accepted the responsibility of attacks on the FC convoy. The Baloch Republican Army (BRA) spokesman Sarbaz Baloch claimed the group had carried out the attack. He further claimed that eight FC personnel were killed and a Land Curser of FC was completely destroyed in the attack. He said the attack was in retaliation to the killing of Sardar Nadir Gichki.
On the other hand in district Kech’s Thump region of Gomaazi the house of Mollah Murad Bux has been attacked, no casualty were reported in the incident but the houses is said be heavily damaged. The BLF’s (Baluch Liberation Front) spokesperson Mr Basham Baluch informed News Agencies that his group has attack house of a government spy, who he claimed was involved in anti Baluch activities. He warned other people like Murad Bux to mince there way otherwise they will also be targeted. He also said the attack was in retaliation to the killing of Sardar Nadir Gichki.
Source: Dailytime & Daily Tawar