[An open split has occurred in the Afghan Taliban leadership, with a new faction openly emerging, swearing allegience to Mullah Mohammad Rasool, a.k.a., Mullah Zakir, calling itself the “High Council of Afghanistan Islamic Emirate,” a.k.a., Mullah Dadullah faction. The “High Council” is based in Zabul, in southwest Afghanistan, near the Iranian border. The High Council has risen in opposition to self-proclaimed Taliban chief, Mullah Akhtar Mohammad Mansoor. According to Rasool’s deputy Mullah Mansour Dadullah (brother of Taliban legend Mullah Dadullah Akhund), Mansoor led the conspiracy which killed real Taliban chief, Mullah Omar in 2007.
In 2007, Dadullah was killed, after first creating the Pakistani Taliban. Dadullah was replaced as chief Taliban strategist by his younger half-brother Mansour, who was the target of British plot by MI6 agent Michael Semple, to create a sub-Taliban movement. Their cover was blown by Afghan President Hamid Karzai, who expelled agents Semple and Marvyn Patterson. According to the Dadullah Front website article posted below, Michael Semple is the paymaster for the Mullah Mansour faction.
According to this Washington Post puff piece, A new Taliban breakaway group claims support for peace and women’s rights, this grouping of Taliban is ready to play the fake negotiations ploy. This is the Mullah Dadullah faction, heirs to perhaps the most deadly Taliban fighter of all time, Mullah Dadullah Akhund. The group is led by Mullah Muhammad Rasool, a.k.a., Mullah Zakir (released from Guantanamo in 2007).]
“Mullah Adbul Qayoum Zakir, the former Guantanamo Bay detainee who has since been promoted as the Taliban’s top military commander. He is considered to be one of the most radical Taliban commanders and is closely allied with al Qaeda.
Before the fanfare for the new Taliban faction had even ended, they came under attack from the CIA/ISI Taliban of Mullah Mansour (SEE: The Anatomy of A Psywar). According to the following Taliban-disputed post from Qatar mouthpiece, Al Jazeera, the new Taliban has joined with the new “Afghan ISIS” who are actually the repackaged remnants of the Pakistani Taliban–TTP, led by mad-dog cleric Fazlullah, a.k.a., “Radio Mullah,” along with the remnants of the IMU, Islamic Militants of Uzbekistan).]
At least 50 dead in violent clashes in country’s south as group split over appointment of new leader stokes tension.
Violent clashes between two rival Taliban groups in southern Afghanistan have resulted in the death of at least 50 fighters from both sides, a police chief told Al Jazeera.
“Civilians have left the area due to heavy clashes between the two groups,” he said.
“The fight took place in the Arghandab district of Zabul province. Most of the area is under the Taliban control. We’ve been asking for military assistance for very long now.”
Anwar Ishaqzai, governor of southern Zabul province, said the Taliban splinter group – known as the High Council of Afghanistan Islamic Emirate – has joined up with fighters from the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant (ISIL) group.
“The Taliban faction under Mullah Rasool was backed by the ISIL and Uzbek fighters in the fight,” he said.
“About 40 Taliban from Rasool’s group and 10 from Mansoor’s have been killed in the fight.”
ISIL claim denied
However, Abdul Manan Niazi, spokesperson for the breakaway faction, denied the ISIL association.
“We will never join them. Their ideologies are different; they come from a different background and a different history,” he told Al Jazeera.
“These are all false accusations. We can never ask for their support to fight our enemies or to re-establish Islamic rule.”
ISIL, which controls large swaths of Iraq and Syria, started building a presence in Zabul earlier this year.
Mullah Mansoor’s followers initiated the fight, Niazi accused.
“Since the announcement of our new leader, we’ve been highlighting that we are not in favour of fighting with each other,” he said. “This fight was initiated by them.”
Speaking on the condition of anonymity, a Taliban commander led by Mullah Mansoor in Zabul province told Al Jazeera that his side would continue to fight those who are against their “supreme” leader.
“Anyone who does not acknowledge Mullah Mansoor is our enemy,” he said.
“The faction group is formed by foreigners and our enemies; this won’t stop us. Nothing can stop us from continuing our jihad.”
The split into two groups followed the appointment of the main new leader, Mullah Mansoor.
The Taliban Supreme Council, or Shura Council, said it had not been consulted, and, late last week, the breakaway group elected its own leader, Mullah Mohammad Rasool Akhund.
The rift has raised speculation over the group’s unity and future.
Peace talks between the Taliban and the Afghan government were postponed after the announcement of Taliban leader Mullah Omar’s death earlier this year .
However, according to Tolonews, an Afghan news channel, Niazi said on Sunday that the group is ready for peace talks if foreign forces leave Afghanistan.
Last month, United States President Barack Obama announced that the US would extend its military role in the country and keep the current force of 9,800 troops through most of 2016, amid a surge in Taliban attacks.
Under the new plan, the number of US troops would fall to 5,500, starting in 2017.
Source: Al Jazeera
“Four top Taliban military commanders, including the one-legged Mulla Dadullah, were trapped in Kunduz after losing Mazar-i-Sharif and had to surrender to Uzbek warlord Abdul Rasheed Dostum. The other three were Noorullah Noori, who headed the council of governors of all the northern provinces, Mulla Mohammad Fazil and Mirza Nasiri. The Taliban defence minister Mulla Ubaidullah, interior minister Mulla Abdul Razzaq and intelligence chief Qari Ahmadullah were able to avoid capture by Northern Alliance troops or anti-Taliban tribal groups and reach Kandahar.” Taliban command structure crumbles–The News: Jang, Dec. 3, 2001
A message for some faith selling advisors in the Islamic Emirate
Dear muslim countrymen and the defenders of the Islamic fronts
Asalam u Alikum WRWB
Brothers, By reading this message of the Fedayeen Front of the Islamic Movement of Afghanistan a curtain would be unveiled which has been hidden from people to date, a few men with vested interest had been trying to conceal this from mujahideen but with the grace of Allah these hypocrites working only for own interests were unmasked and we would like you to know about the details:
The Faith selling advisors in the Islamic Emirate with the financial assistance of crusaders were able to hijack the home of the mujahideen and fedayeen under the white flag appeasing them and also trying to attain objectives being laid down for them.
The Fedayeen Front of the Islamic Movement has tried time and again to reform and release these men from them and divert their attention from dollars and power to the duty (Jihad) but on every occasion we were greeted with a negative response. The Mujahideen has the right to know these facts and issue their own verdict.
A warning was issued through media to the Faith sellers mainly Ishaaqzais and not the Islamic Emirate who were responsible for creation of the Qatar office and giving birth to the Qatari militias. The bloodshed of the mujahideen, ulema and religious scholars could not be tolerated and we cannot be silent spectators.
With sorrow and grief We have to inform you about the unfolding situation that our warnings were ignored and we did not see any change time and again after requests. They carried on with their agenda of killing fellow mujahideen on directives of their bosses in CIA and MI6 thus compelling us to inform you about their secret relationship with crusaders. Assassinations of ulema and mujahideen with confidence and responsibility of authenticity till the day of judgment.
The Faith selling advisors in the Islamic Emirate and their colleagues like former defense minister Muallah Obaidullah,Mullah Abdul Ghani Beradar former deputy to the Ameer ul Momineen, Mullah Akhtar Mohammad Mansoor who now claims to be the current deputy to the Ameer, Mullah Gul Agha also known as Hidayatullah and Mullah Naanai and Mulla Abdul Salam Sani known as Hamdullah based on their foreign relations has been divided into two main branches drawing salaries of upto 50000 USD for the branch head and 10000 USD each for members. These are being paid by CIA through their great agent Mansoor and with the help of Michael Sample to Naanai financed by MI6 providing 20000 USD for each member in Qatar and also luxurious cars. We would now let the nation make the judgment based on the information provided.
2. The Shahadat of the star of Jihad and hero Mullah Dadullah!
In the year 2006 he developed differences with the Faith selling advisors in the Islamic Emirate when he found out that letters were being exchanged through messengers between Mullah Obaidullah and agents based in KAF (Kandahar Airfield). He managed to obtain a copy of one of the letters, warning them to sever ties with CIA resulting in verbal clash between him and Dadullah which lead to his assassination with the assistance of traitors namely Mullah Abdullah,Mullah Deen Mohammad and Mullah Naseem who were assigned to get rid of Dadullah posing as his protection squad coordinating and sharing his movement details with CIA and MI6 . The relation between them and the agencies started in 2004. Ina Lela he wa Ina elaihe rajeuoon.
3. Mullah Akhtar Mohammad Mansoor alias Nazeer while travelling with his spouse to the UAE capital Abu Dhabi had series of meetings with CIA men in end of June 2013 after which he was gifted with a Rolex watch worth around 50000 USD custom made for spying purposes identifying his location to the bosses. And two weeks back he had another travel plan which he executed meeting Qatari officials and CIA men also asking Tayyab to come from Germany alongside Royal members of UAE and Qatari hosts. The details of the meetings and decisions would be released at the right time.
4. The head of the military commission of the Islamic Emirate was forced to resign and then arrested in day light with the help and assistance of a dozen men and four vehicles. His whereabouts unknown to date. It merits to be mentioned that the Faith selling advisors in the Islamic Emarat have always been blaming the spy agency of Kabul for their coward acts and killings of fellows regarded as adversaries and some other western intelligence services. They offer condolence message and also put another fellow on trial choosing the divide and rule approach to carry on their hidden agenda. The news which has spread that Mullah Abdul Qaym Zakir has been apprehended by some agency of any state is completely false and he is spending uncertain times with his own fellows now his captors. We have all the evidence regarding the circumstances in which Abdul Qayum Zakir’s disappearance and if desired by public we can share them as well.
5. The head of The Fedayeen Front of the Islamic Emirate Alhaaj Mualavi Najeebullah Umer Khitaab visiting Quetta on 08/06/2014 on a secret visit for treatment was targeted in the similar way by the Ishaaqzai’s Emirates killing squad. He was travelling along with five men in a car. Armed men from several directions cardoned off the area while others came in cars and bikes trying to assassinate the head of the Front. After a brief fire fight only one fellow got injured while a great Mujahid and brother of Maulavi Najeebullah Umer Khitaab Hafiz Taimur Shah embraced martyrdom. The killing squad head for the Faith selling advisors in the Islamic Emirate Gulalai was shot dead by our men along with seven other killers and one sustaining serious injury showing a clear picture that Allah was with us.
Before this the killers would blame the head of police in Kandahar Abdul Razaq for these kind of actions and would get away with the crime, had they succeeded in this coward act they would have done the same, but with the grace of Allah the unfolding situation on that particular day not only exposed them but also proved who was right!
6. Recently they issued a press release in which Ameer ul Momineen has thanked the secular government of Qatar for the exchange deal of the prisoners. With great confidence and based on evidence we claim that no statement has been issued by the Amir ul Momineen in the past four years and in these years all statements issued from the address of the Amir ul Momineen were forged by them including the order making Mansoor the deputy . These four year statements do not reflect the image and personality of the Amir ul Momineen as he was a determined and devoted muslim believing in a single stance in which he gave up the Emirate for the principles he believed in.
Oh Great Nation!
In which court, what law and legal system it allows that those getting 10,20, and 50 thousand dollars should have a lavish lifestyle and killing Afghans in uniform getting 1,2 or 3 hundred dollars also targetting those who are fighting a defensive Jihad against crusaders. The funeral prayers of those in uniform and getting nominal pays are termed unislamic while they are given titles of Deputies to Amir ul Momineen and members of the ruling council.
The way Amir ul Momineen believes and has a single stance on issues pertaining to Jihad we are determined to follow that principle and for us there is no difference between these killers and vested interests and those in uniform inside Afghanistan.
We are inviting the the Faith selling advisors in the Islamic Emirate once again to offer Toba and Astaghfaar and sever ties with western intelligence agencies and stop killing fellows under different pretexts and join hands with us and rest of Mujahideen bringing unity in our ranks.
The Fedayeen Front of the Islamic Movement is calling upon all its fighters in the front to form unity in their ranks and work like brothers sidelining linguistic, regional and factional differences and deal with crusaders and their allies with an iron fist. Inshallah very soon truth would prevail over false and these invaders would soon see the faith of the soviets.
Long live Islam and heroes
Long live great Afghans
Success and life for Islamic fighters
The head of the Fedayeen Front of the Islamic Movement and a raising star of Afghanistan
“Alhaaj Maulavi Najeebullah” (Umer Khitaab) Hafaza hu Allah
July 10, 2014 ·