Parents of 2 CIA Contractors Sue Hillary For Indirectly Causing Sons’ Deaths In Benghazi

“I gave Hillary a hug and shook her hand, and she said we are going to have the filmmaker arrested who was responsible for the death of my son.”

[US Weapons Deliveries to “Terrorists in Syria” a Systematic Violation of the Convention against the Use of Mercenaries]

[Benghazi Scandal Report–Hillary Was Part of Massive Deception]

Parents of two Americans killed in Benghazi file suit against Hillary Clinton

cbsnews

evil bitch

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton testifies before the House Select Committee on Benghazi, on Capitol Hill in Washington October 22, 2015.  © Jonathan Ernst / Reuters, REUTERS

Emily Schultheis

The parents of two of the Americans killed in the 2012 Benghazi attacks have filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Democratic presidential nominee and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

In the U.S. District Court case, Patricia Smith and Charles Woods, the parents of Sean Smith and Tyrone Woods, say the private email server Clinton used during her four years at the State Department was partly responsible for the attacks that killed four Americans.

“The Benghazi attack was directly and proximately caused, at a minimum by defendant Clinton’s ‘extreme carelessness’ in handling confidential and classified information,” the suit said, including potentially the location of State Department employees in Libya.

The suit also called it “highly probable” that Clinton had sent or received information about Ambassador Chris Stevens, who was also killed in the attack.

In July, FBI Director James Comey announced that after an investigation into Clinton’s email practices the agency was recommending no charges against her, but noted that Clinton and her staff had been “extremely careless” in their handling of classified information.

The lawyer bringing the suit is Larry Klayman, the founder of the conservative watchdog groups Judicial Watch and Freedom Watch.

“Hillary Clinton has been thus far fortunate, throughout her career, to escape the long arm of the law, believing and acting as if she is above the law,” Klayman said in a statement. “This time, her ‘luck’ has run out.”

Clinton spokesman Nick Merrill said the candidate sympathizes with the “pain” of the families of Smith and Woods, but that no investigations into the Benghazi attacks found Clinton had done anything wrong.

“While no one can imagine the pain of the families of the brave Americans we lost at Benghazi, there have been nine different investigations into this attack and none found any evidence whatsoever of any wrongdoing on the part of Hillary Clinton.”

Emily Schultheis is a reporter/editor for CBS News Digital.

2 thoughts on “Parents of 2 CIA Contractors Sue Hillary For Indirectly Causing Sons’ Deaths In Benghazi

  1. Pingback: overt threat - Occurrences

Comments are closed.