“Little Lion of Panjshir,” Massoud the Younger Warns Govt. of Civil War

 

 

Ahmad Zia Masoud Warns of Civil War

Furious over his highly publicized dismissal, Ahmad Zia Masoud, ex-representative for good governance, warn, his dismissal could spark another civil war in the country.

Presidential palace announced ‘bad performance’ his formal firing reason, Zia Masoud adds, the president do not have the authority to sack him.

“Based on the formal documents, the NUG and the president do not have the right to dismiss me. It’s a government formed for political goodwill, and if any group should eliminate of the government, could lead to further instabilities and civil war.” Masoud warned.

Masoud confesses that president has restricted many executive authorities of many governmental institutions including his office and had already decided to resign of his position early next month.

“People ask me why I have been sacked of my position. But, I don’t know my sin and it haven’t told me. No one in the government know exactly why I am dismissed.” Zia Masoud admited.

According to sources close to Masoud, rifts between president Ghani and Masoud arose after a trip to Northern provinces, where he intensely criticized the government. Since, that, president hasn’t meet him formally or informally.

Trump’s “Mother” Bomb Really Just An Open Lab Test w/Sufficient Number of “Rats”

‘MOAB’ Reportedly Did Not Target ISIS Cave Complexes

 

 

TFollowing the Mother of All Bombs ‘MOAB’ dropping on apparently ISIS cave tunnels in Nangarhar province of Afghanistan, some claims that the bombing was an arsenal test.

A team from Ariana News quotes military officials in the scene that MOAB has actually dropped in a remote village named Mommand Dara of ISIS controlled Achin district.

However, the officials told Ariana News that MOAB has actually targeted a number of tunnels being used by ISIS fighters.

Sources has told Ariana News that only in three targeted tunnels an estimated 100 ISIS fighters dead bodies have been found.

The military officials meanwhile confess that U.S. did not target main ISIS sanctuaries; adding that the insurgents’ main strongholds are far away of the attack areas.

“They just tested their missile. The main sanctuaries of ISIS didn’t destroyed,” said a soldier.

Meanwhile Mommand Dara is being controlled by ANSF while signs of the self-proclaimed Islamic state, widely known as ISIS could be seen everywhere.

“They have too many strongholds. They mainly use Masjids and schools as their hidden heavens, but we destroy them as well,” said an Afghan special force officer.

It is completely believed that ISIS has tens of strongholds in Achin district. They are using these centers for recruiting, training and commanding of their forces and most of them are Pakistani nationals.

“We have captured too many of their centers,” a soldier told Ariana News.

No military official has visited the bombing area yet. Often time Afghan and U.S. forces target the fighters via aerial; operations that caused a remarkable number of casualties to ISIS insurgents.

One of the critical missions for security forces in Achin district is to clear the district fully of the ISIS fighters, an area which deems to be center point of IS-K operations.

Reported by: Bais Hayat and Raz Mohammad Rawesh

Trump Making War Plans Around An Untested, Deployed, Anti-ICBM Missile System

Stopping a N. Korean Missile No Sure Thing, U.S. Tester Says – Bloomberg

Navy Ship Destroys Ballistic Missile for First Time from Foreign Range | Military.com–21 Oct 2015

“The Rota, Spain-based destroyer fired an SM-3 missile and shot down a Terrier Orion ballistic missile flying in space”

[The Rota, Spain test in 2015, and the Feb. 7, 2017 test at Wallop Island, VA, both tested their interceptors against 3-stage “sounding rockets”, capable of low-level (200 miles) ballistic flights at much slower speeds than an actual target.  This untested system is being deployed, advertised as a working product, even though it is the centerpiece of Trump’s N. Korean belligerence.]

[The United States’ missile defense system will never work – which is why we’re spending more money on it – ExtremeTech

The Technology Needed to Stop a North Korean Nuclear Missile – The Atlantic]

 

If Trump can intercept this:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Can he catch this?

 

 

The Pentagon will conduct two major high-stakes tests in May of its ability to shoot down missiles launched out of North Korea.

The long-scheduled tests in the Pacific are part of the US military’s overall ballistic missile defense program to defend against North Korean or Iranian threats — but are, for now at least, aimed at ensuring the US can defend against a threat from North Korea, US defense officials said.

One of the actions will involve test-firing an improved Standard Missile off a Navy ship, a defense official said. The tests are taking place over the Pacific because that’s where the test ranges are large enough to accommodate them.

The upgraded missile has only been tested once before. The new version has an improved booster and warhead. That means the missile could fire at longer ranges, presumably farther from the North Korean coastline, and have a greater chance of hitting the threatening incoming missile.

The program has been in development with Japan and is aimed at shooting down intermediate-range North Korean missiles that pose a threat to the US ally.

A separate critical test in the Pacific region, to be held at the end of May, will examine the ability of the US to shoot down a future North Korean intercontinental ballistic missile that could threaten the US.

That test involves long-range ground-based interceptor missiles based in Alaska and California. That program has also been in existence for over a decade, but only about half the tests have been successful, according to the Defense Department.

In the most recent Pentagon report on weapons testing across the department, the long-range system was criticized. The report said it “demonstrates a limited capability to defend the US homeland from small numbers of simple intermediate-range or intercontinental ballistic missile threats launched from North Korea or Iran.”

The report went on to say that the Pentagon continued to discover new failures during testing.

In the upcoming test, a missile will be launched from the Vandenberg Air Force Base in California and attempt to intercept a simulated missile over the Pacific Ocean.

As part of a broader National Security Council review of options for dealing with North Korea, the Pentagon has been considering its military options for more than a month in case the White House were to decide to take such action, a defense official said. The NSC effort is also looking at diplomatic and economic options.

The official pointed out the recent engagement with the Chinese, and the stronger language calling for more Chinese pressure on North Korea, is the most immediate impact of that review.

The review of military options is essentially “due diligence,” the official said. Top military and civilian Pentagon officials are “thinking through every course of action.”

That also involves updating any analysis on the latest thinking of how North Korea might militarily react if the US were to take military steps.

The official emphasized that all of the ongoing work doesn’t change the administration — and Pentagon’s — emphasis on the need for a peaceful diplomatic solution.

The official was adamant that the US is currently not anticipating pre-emptive military action against North Korea. Standard policy — which calls for shooting down of a North Korean missile after launch if the trajectory is deemed to threaten South Korea, Japan or the US — remains in place.

The review also is aimed at ensuring necessary military assets are properly situated if there is a need for military action. Multiple US officials said all current anti-missile ships and other ground-based interceptors in Alaska are available.

Even as the military options are reviewed and updated, Defense Secretary James Mattis is also underscoring the need for a non-military solution.

“You’re aware that the leader of North Korea again recklessly tried to provoke something by launching a missile,” he recently told reporters. “It was not an intercontinental ballistic missile, it failed on launch, and it shows why we’re working so closely right now with the Chinese.”

Both countries are trying “to get this under control and aim for a denuclearized Korean Peninsula,” he said. “China and the United States and South Korea, Japan, we all share that same interest.”

Pentagon’s “Murder In the Night” Returns To Afghanistan…8-50 Taliban Killed In Their Sleep

The Afghan Night Raids Resume–Murder In the Night Again the Norm
US Demands On “Night Raids” and Immunity Pushing Afghans Too Far
US commander defends night raids in Afghanistan

 

Dozens of helicopters and U.S aircraft reportedly participated in the night raid, which targeted Taliban’s key fighters in Baghlan.

Thumbnail

Mawlawi Lal, the Taliban’s shadow governor in Baghlan province, along with a number of fellow Taliban insurgents were killed in a night raid by Afghan and foreign forces in Dand-e-Ghori area of Pul-e-Khumre city, a source said.

According to the source, dozen of helicopters and U.S. aircraft participated in the night raid and the main aim of the raid was to target Taliban’s key fighters in Baghlan.

The operation started at 11 p.m. on Tuesday night and continued until 4 a.m. Wednesday morning.

Government officials did not comment officially but residents said that the bodies of eight of Taliban’s key members, including Mawlawi Lal, were seen in the area.

So far no exact figures on Taliban casualties have been released but a source from Baghlan provincial council said that more than 50 Taliban were killed in this raid.

Mawlawi Lal was the Taliban’s key commander for the north-eastern zone.

The source said that the operation was conducted while the Taliban was preparing for a big attack in which they hoped to over run Baghlan province.

Taliban did not comment yet.

Russia claims it can wipe out entire US Navy with a single ‘electronic bomb’

‘YOU DON’T NEED EXPENSIVE WEAPONS’

Russia claims it can wipe out entire US Navy with a single ‘electronic bomb’ in bizarre propaganda report

 

 

Russian news report claims electronic signal jamming weapon can render planes, ships and missiles useless

 

Russia claims it can disable US ships with cutting edge technology

4
Russia claims it can disable US ships with cutting edge technology
A news report claimed a single Russian plane disabled a US warship

4
A news report claimed a single Russian plane disabled a US warship

The newsreader says: “Today, our Russian Electronic Warfare (REW) troops can detect and neutralise any target from a ship’s system and a radar, to a satellite.”

The news report claims a single Russian war plane flew several times around American destroyer the USS Donald Cook in the Black Sea several years ago, disabling its systems and leaving it helpless.

The report also claims they are capable to creating electronic jamming domes over their bases that make them invisible on radar screens.

The propaganda piece even quotes top US General Frank Gorenc as saying: “Russian electronic weapons completely paralyse the functioning of American electronic equipment installed on missiles, aircraft and ships.”

The reporter adds: “You don’t need to have expensive weapons to win – powerful radio-electronic jamming is enough.”

The news comes after Donald Trump dispatched the USS Carl Vinson, powered by nuclear reactors, carrying almost 100 aircraft and accompanied by destroyers, a cruiser, and a submarine to the Korean Peninsula.

The propaganda piece also claimed the technology can disable missiles

4
The propaganda piece also claimed the technology can disable missiles
It is claimed the technology can disable all kind of electronic equipment

4
It is claimed the technology can disable all kind of electronic equipment

And the commander-in-chief is said to be bolstering American deployment in the region by sending the USS Ronald Reagan and the USS Nimitz to the Sea of Japan next week.

Russia, along with China, is said to have sent a spy ship to the area to ward off the task force amid rising tensions in the region.