31 Roshan workers killed, 50 wounded in Kabul blast

[Powerful Tanker-Truck-Bomb Hits Kabul…80 confirmed dead ]

[Roshan announces in May that it will initiate 4G Services in Afghanistan, before bomb devastation.  The day after the blast, Afghan Wireless opens it own 4G service.]

ROSHAN TO LAUNCH 4G SERVICES IN AFGHANISTANMay 9, 2017

Afghan Wireless Launches First 4G LTE Network in Afghanistan— 1 Jun 2017

31 Roshan workers killed, 50 wounded in

Kabul blast

 

KABUL (Pajhwok): A telecom giant on Monday announced losing more than 30 workers to last week’s devastating truck bombing in Kabul.

Last Wednesday’s suicide bombing happened in the Zanbaq Square of the capital, killing nearly 90 people and wounding hundreds.

In a statement, the Roshan Telecommunications Company said the attack had left 31 of its personnel dead and 50 others wounded.

The telecom firm claimed suffering heavy losses in the explosion that occurred near its office. “Roshan expresses condolences to the victims’ families. We will continue our work to remember the victims.”

Four of the company’s injured workers are said to be in critical condition. They are still under medical treatment in a city hospital, according to the statement.

Roshan said at the moment the security of its employees and their families, as well as financial assistance to them, were more important to it than anything else.

mud

Advertisements