CIA Fake News About Taliban/ISIS Deal Falls Flat On Its Face In Nangarhar

[This completely disproves the US/Afghan Fake News that Taliban Chief Akhundzada (Pakistani officials accompanied Taliban leader to Helmand: Afghan general) came to Kandahar, accompanied by Pakistani ISI officials to strike a peace treaty between Taliban and ISIS.]

Civilians among dozens killed in Taliban-Daesh clashes

JALALABAD (Pajhwok): At least eight civilians and 26 militants were killed during clashes between Taliban and Daesh groups in the Khogyani district of eastern Nangarhar province.

Another four civilians and dozens of militants were wounded after the two rival groups started attacking each other six days ago, displacing about two thousands families from Wazir Tangi area, said the Nangarhar governor’s spokesman.

Attaullah Khogyani said so far 12 Daesh gunmen and 16 Taliban men had been killed and eight Daesh and five Taliban wounded during the ongoing clashes.

He said the provincial government had started surveying the displaced families, adding Governor Mohammad Gulab Mangal held an emergency meeting with donors late on Thursday night to help the displaced families.

The meeting decided to dispatch an authorized delegation with relief goods to the Khogyani district on Friday.

Khogyani said the authorities concerned had started distributing six types of food and non-food items to the displaced families.

He said the Red Crescent Society would distribute food and non-food items to 100 of the affected families today (Friday) ahead of the survey’s completion.

The two rival militant groups have so far said nothing about their latest infighting.

Advertisements